Hydraulic lifter is a lifting tool for vertical transportation of goods. Its main role is to meet the customer's requirements for the transportation of goods over floors, which can maximize the use of existing space, three-dimensional, with the popularity of this equipment, some simple The maintenance knowledge is also required by the user.
When we normally use hydraulic lifts, we must always check, maintain and maintain them. This will not only extend the service life of hydraulic lifts, but also make them more powerful when working! For example, the transmission part should have enough Lubrication oil, the wearing parts must be frequently inspected, repaired or replaced. The mechanical bolts, especially the parts that often vibrate, such as the chain parts and the pin connecting bolts, should be inspected for looseness. If they are loose, they must be tightened or replaced.
Below, we first look at the maintenance requirements for hydraulic lifts:
1, daily maintenance (per shift).
2. After the elevator has operated for 500 hours, minor repairs are made to the mechanical and electrical systems.
3. After the elevator has operated for 1000 hours, the mechanical and electrical systems are repaired.
4. After the lift has operated for 3,000 hours, the mechanical and electrical systems are overhauled.
5. Hydraulic oil is replaced every six months by the lift
6. The butter shaft of the elevator must be greased regularly to prevent dry grinding. Next, we talk about the maintenance and repair of hydraulic lift machinery and equipment:
1. The brakes of various agencies should always check and adjust the clearance between brake shoes and brake wheels to ensure flexibility and reliability. On the friction surface, there should be no dirt, dirt must be washed off with gasoline or thinner.
2. The lubrication of the various parts of the chain, external gears, etc., and the hydraulic oil are performed according to the requirements in the lubrication table.
3. Pay attention to checking whether there are trips in the chains of the various departments. If it exceeds the relevant regulations, it must be replaced immediately.
4. Check the connection of each department frequently and tighten it if loose. The body connection bolts shall be checked for tightness when the body is under pressure (rotary arms may be used to create compression). All connecting shafts must have cotter pins and must be fully opened.
5. Regularly check whether the operation of each institution is normal and whether there is noise. If any malfunction is found, it must be promptly removed.
6. Whether the electric leveling insurance is suitable or not.
7. Always check all wires and cables for damage. Should be timely dressing and replacement of the damaged part.
8. In case of motor and pump station overheating, it is necessary to stop in a timely manner. After troubleshooting and cooling, the motor should continue to operate. The lubrication of the motor bearings should be good, generally due to prolonged use.
9. Each part of the brush, the contact surface should be kept clean, adjust the brush pressure, so that the contact area is not less than 50%.
10. Each control box, distribution box, etc. are often kept clean, and dust on electrical equipment is cleaned in time.
11. The contact opening and closing of the trip switch of each safety device must be available
Final drive Contain Travel Motor and Travel reducer gearbox, Travel motor inner parts is Cylinder Block, Piston, Valve Plate, Disc Plate, Shaft, Ball Guide and so on.
Travel Gearbox Contain Planetary Gear, Sun Gear, Carrier, Shaft and So on.
A. In order to give you fast and accurate pricing information, we need details about the machine model, engine model and spare part application and the part number of the part that you are looking for.
B. If you can not find the parts you going for, contact us directly, please.
Travel Motor,Hydraulic Travel Motor,Excavator Travel Motor,Final Drive Travel Swing Motor
Jining Tongderui Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. , https://www.tdr-excavatorparts.com