Abamectin is an antibacterial insecticide and acaricide, also known as Qiqisu, Qizhinsu, 7051 insecticide, Aifuding, Ai Liqi, Aibimycin, harmless, insects , insects, etc. Commonly used dosage forms are 1.8%, 0.9%, 0.6%, 0.5%, 0.3%, 0.2%, 0.1% emulsifiable concentrate.
(1) Physical and chemical properties and characteristics of the original drug as a white to yellow-white crystalline powder, insoluble in water, soluble in methanol, acetone and other organic solvents. Stable at room temperature, but photolysis is rapid. The medicament is highly toxic to humans and animals, highly toxic to fish and bees, and safe to plants. Abamectin has a contact and stomach toxic effect on insects and mites, and has a certain killing effect on eggs to be hatched, and has no systemic insecticidal effect. After spraying, it has a strong penetrating effect on the leaves, which can kill the pests under the epidermis and is less affected by rainfall. It is easily adsorbed in the soil, cannot move, and is decomposed by microorganisms, and has no accumulation in the environment.
(2) Use method to prevent and control the two-spotted spider mites, spray with 3000% avermectin EC 3000~5000 times in the stage of mites. Control the hawthorn spider mites, spray with 4000% avermectin EC 4000~6000 times in the stage of mites. The peach leaf miner is treated with 0.9% avermectin EC 4000-5000 times in the early stage of pest leaf.
First, the agent is a highly toxic pesticide, and it should be used safely. Due to the high toxicity of fish and bees, care should be taken to avoid contaminating fish ponds. Do not spray cloth during the flowering period.
Second, the drug was stopped 20 days before fruit harvest.
.Bt emulsion against Bacillus thuringiensis
Bt is a bacterial insecticide. Commonly used dosage forms are emulsions (containing 10 billion per ml of live spores) and wettable powders (containing 10 billion per gram of live spores).
(1) Performance and characteristics
Bt can produce both inner and outer toxins, mainly stomach poisoning. The insects ingest and enter the digestive tract to produce sepsis and die. They are safe and non-toxic, have no phytotoxicity to crops, and do not kill natural enemies. Most of the Bt emulsions produced in China are added with 0.1% to 0.2% pyrethroid insecticides, which can speed up the death of pests and increase the control effect.
(2) Control objects and methods of use
It can be used to control many lepidopteran pests such as the moth, the locust, the poisonous moth, and the caterpillar on the fruit tree. In the use of young larvae, the effect of controlling insects and leaves is better, and the spray is evenly sprayed at a concentration of 500 to 1000 times.
Bt emulsion or wettable powder has a slow insecticidal rate and should be used two to three days earlier than chemical pesticides. It can not be mixed with systemic insecticides or fungicides , but it can be mixed with low-florin pesticides for preventive effect. . Adding 0.1% detergent to the bacteria solution can increase its adhesion. This medicine is not effective against aphid, mites and other sucking mouthparts pests. The liquid should be used now to avoid failure. The virulence to silkworms is strong, and the orchards around the mulberry gardeners and eucalyptus trees are used with caution.
Beauveria bassiana is a fungal insecticide. It is commonly used in powders (normal powder contains 10 billion spores/gram, high spore powder contains 100 billion spores/gram)
(1) Performance and characteristics
The spores are exposed to the pests to produce germ tubes, which are infiltrated into the body through the skin to grow hyphae, and continue to multiply, causing the metabolic disorder of the pests to die. Beauveria bassiana needs to have suitable temperature and humidity (24 ~ 28 Â° C, relative humidity of about 90%, soil water content of 5% or more) in order to cause pests to disease. The preparation is non-toxic to humans and animals, safe to fruit trees, but harmful to silkworms. The pests infected with Beauveria bassiana died slowly and died after 4 to 6 days. Beauveria bassiana has a significant synergistic effect with low-dose chemical pesticides (25% parathion microcapsules, 48% lesbian, etc.).
Mainly control pests such as peach aphid, moth, leaf roller moth, and beetle. For example, the control of the peach moth can be used in the beginning and the prosperous period of the overwintering larvae. For every 667 square meters, the white fungus (10 billion spores per gram) 2 kg plus 48% lesbian cream 0.15 kg, 75 kilograms of water, sprayed on the ground around the tree tray, covered with grass after spraying, its larval zombie rate of 85.6%, and can effectively lower the next generation.
The fungicide should be stored in a cool dry place to protect it from moisture. When used, it should be used now. A small amount of washing powder and insecticide can be added to improve the effect, but it can not be mixed with insecticide. It is not suitable for use in orchards around the sericulture.
Nicotine (nicotine sulfate)
The commonly used dosage form is a 40% nicotine sulfate aqueous solution.
(1) Performance and characteristics
The insecticidal component of tobacco is mainly nicotine (nicotine). Its solution or vapor can penetrate into the body of the pest, causing it to be paralyzed rapidly, causing nerve poisoning and death. It is mainly contact, and has certain fumigation and stomach toxicity. It will hatch. Eggs have a strong lethality. The medicament has a wide range of insecticidal action, fast drug effect, safety to plants, but short residual period.
40% nicotine sulfate 800-1,000 times liquid, can control fruit tree aphids, leafhoppers, leafhoppers, leaf curlers, heartworms, leaf miner and so on. Adding 0.2% to 0.3% of neutral soap to the drug solution can improve the efficacy.
In addition to the combination with stone sulphur mixture, Bordeaux mixture and other alkaline pesticides, it can be mixed with a variety of pesticides. Nicotine is highly toxic to humans and animals. Pay attention to protection when preparing and using.
Commonly used dosage forms are 0.2% and 0.3% water, 1% solution, and 1.1% powder.
Matrine is a kind of root, stem, leaf and fruit of Chinese herbal medicine, which is extracted by organic solvent such as ethanol. Its main components are matrine, oxymatrine and other alkaloids. The product is white powder. This medicine is a kind of autonomic nerve agent. After the pests are exposed to the medicine, the nerves are paralyzed, and the protein is solidified to block the pores and suffocate and die. However, it should be low-toxic to humans and animals, has contact and stomach toxicity, and is a broad-spectrum plant insecticide.
In the fruit trees, mainly use 0.2% or 0.3 water agent 200 ~ 300 times liquid to control the spider mites, spires and other buds.
This product has no systemicity. Pay attention to spraying evenly and thoughtfully when spraying. It should not be mixed with alkaline pesticides.
It is a selective insect growth regulator. It is commonly used in 10%, 25%, 50% wettable powders; 1%, 1.5% powder; 2% granules; 10% emulsion; 40% suspension. .
It is a high-efficiency, low-toxic insecticide. It is safe for humans, animals, plants and natural enemies. It is mainly a combination of contact and stomach poisoning. It can inhibit the synthesis of chitin and interfere with metabolism, so that larvae and nymphs cannot form new skin. And die. The drug has a slow effect and only dies one to three days after administration, but the effect period is long (30 to 40 days). It does not kill adults, but it can inhibit the hatching of adult eggs and eggs. It has special effects on pests such as scale insects, whiteflies, planthoppers and spider mites, and has no cross-resistance with conventional pesticides.
Prevention and control of peach tree scale insects can be carried out in young, if aphids, and spray 25% wettable powder 1500 ~ 2,000 times liquid, which can show good results after five days.
This medicine is slow in efficacy and should be used slightly earlier.
Malathion (Marathon, Marathon)
The commonly used dosage form is 50% emulsifiable concentrate.
Malathion is a highly effective, low toxicity, broad spectrum organophosphorus insecticide. It has the functions of contact and stomach poisoning, and also has certain fumigation and osmotic effects. It has strong knockdown power to pests, but its effect is greatly affected by temperature, and the effect is good at high temperature. It is low in toxicity to humans and animals, safe to crops, poisonous to fish, and highly toxic to natural enemies and bees. The residual period is short.
50% malathion emulsifiable concentrate is sprayed with 1,000 times to prevent pests such as aphids, spider mites, spider mites, hibiscus, moth, leaf curler, heartworm, scale insects and caterpillars on peach trees.
Can not be mixed with alkaline pesticides. For sorghum, melon beans and pears, grapes, cherries and other varieties susceptible to phytotoxicity, should be used with caution. This product is flammable. It is strictly prohibited during the storage process. It will be deactivated 10 days before harvesting.
Les is an organophosphate insecticide, also known as chlorpyrifos. Commonly used dosage forms are 40.7% emulsifiable concentrate and 40% emulsifiable concentrate.
(1) Physical and chemical properties and characteristics The original drug is white granular crystal, soluble in various organic solvents, stable at room temperature, and easily decomposed under alkaline conditions. The agent is moderately toxic to humans and animals and highly toxic to fish and silkworms. It has stomach poisoning, contact killing and fumigation effects on pests, and has no systemic insecticidal action. The residual effect on the leaves is not long, but it is stable in the soil and has good control effects on underground pests. With a wide range of insecticides, Lexen can control a variety of pests such as Lepidoptera and Homoptera, and can also treat leafhoppers.
(2) Use method to prevent and control the peach tree scale insects, spray with 40.7% lesbian emulsifiable concentrate 1000~1200 times in the initial incubation period. Control pests such as P. sinensis, Myzus persicae, Cooperate, Moth, Moth, Moth, and Leafminer, and spray with 1500~2000 times of 40.7% lesbian emulsifiable concentrate during the incubation period of larvae. It is also possible to use 1500 times liquid to spray the ground in the early stage of the emergence of the wintering larvae of P. sinensis to control the larvae.
First, it cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides.
Second, although Lesburn has a killing effect, it should not be used as an exclusive acaricide .
Imidacloprid is a nitromethylene-based insecticide, also known as imipenem, chlorpyrifos, sputum, once clean, and chlorpyrifos. Commonly used dosage forms are 2.5%, 10%, 25% wettable powder and 2.5% emulsifiable concentrate as well as other various preparations.
(1) Physical and chemical properties and characteristics The original drug is colorless crystal, soluble in water and chemically stable. It is less toxic to humans and animals and safe to natural enemies. It is a new type of super-efficient selective insecticide. It mainly acts on insect nicotinic acid acetylcholinesterase receptor and has excellent systemic insecticidal action. It is used to control pests of sucking mouthparts and is ineffective against red spiders and nematodes.
(2) Method of use The spray of 10% imidacloprid wettable powder 4000~5000 times can prevent and control various aphids on peach trees, and has good control effect on aphids and resistant peach aphids in the leaf rolling. Spraying with 10% imidacloprid wettable powder 3000~5000 times in the occurrence of peach leafhopper, the control effect is good. Spraying 10% imidacloprid wettable powder 3000~4000 times in the occurrence period of nymphal nymphs has certain control effect.
(3) Precautions Imidacloprid is a new type of ultra-efficient selective insecticide. There is no report on the resistance of pests. Do not increase the concentration of the drug solution at will, so as not to cause the insecticide to develop resistance quickly.
10. Yu Ling
Qiling is a pyridazinone acaricide, also known as broom net, ketone, taurus, and ketone. Commonly used dosage forms are 20% wettable powder and 15% emulsifiable concentrate.
(1) Physical and chemical properties and characteristics
The pure product is colorless crystal, insoluble in water, and soluble in organic solvents such as acetone, benzene and xylene. Unstable to light. The agent is moderately toxic to humans and animals, highly toxic to fish, and safe for crops. The agent is a highly effective, broad spectrum acaricide. It has a contact killing effect and no systemic conduction. It has good quick-acting effect on mites and long-lasting effect. It is effective for juvenile mites, adult mites and mites. No cross-resistance with dicofol. The drug is stable at different temperatures.
(2) How to use
The control of the hawthorn spider mites on the peach trees is evenly sprayed with 15% lingzhi emulsifiable concentrate 2000~4000 times during the occurrence of the mites, and the effect period can reach more than 40 days, and the mites and leaf mites are also used for production.
First, the agent is toxic to fish and bees, taking care to avoid contaminating fish ponds and bees.
Second, the drug has no systemic and acaricidal effect, and should be carefully applied when spraying.
Stone sulfur mixture
Stone sulfur mixture is inorganic sulfur sterilization, acaricidal, insecticide. The artificial sulphur stone sulphur mixture is also called lime sulphur mixture and stone sulphur agent.
(1) Physicochemical properties and characteristics The stone sulphur mixture is a reddish-brown transparent liquid prepared by adding lime and sulphur powder as raw materials, and the active ingredient is calcium polysulfide. The original liquid has a strong smell of rotten eggs, is soluble in water, is alkaline, and is corrosive. It is chemically unstable and easily decomposes in the air to form free sulfur and calcium sulfate. The stone sulphur mixture has the function of penetrating and corroding the cell wall of the pathogen and the wall of the insect body, and has a protective effect when the air forms sulfur fine particles.
(2) The tanning method and dosage form are generally prepared by using a ratio of 1 part of quicklime, 2 parts of sulphur yellow powder, and 10 parts of water. Put the quicklime in the old pot, add a little water to open it, add water to make enough lime milk, then heat the lime milk near boiling, slowly pour it along the side of the pot and mix it with a small amount of water. The sulphur slurry is stirred while pouring, and the water mark is recorded. Boil for 40 to 60 minutes with a fiery fire and stir. The boiled water is continuously replenished with hot water while cooking. Wait until the liquid is reddish brown, and the bottom of the pot is yellow-green. After cooling, the dross is filtered off to obtain a reddish-brown sulphur sulphur mother liquor. The method of tanning and the quality of the raw materials directly affect the quality of the stone sulphur mixture. Generally, the quality of the stone sulphur mixture prepared by using light quicklime and 40 mesh sieving sieving through the net sieve is good. When you are in a hurry, your firepower should be large and steady.
The content of calcium polysulfide in the raw material of the stone sulphur mixture is related to the specific gravity of the stone sulphur mixture. The concentration of the drug used is usually expressed as Baume degree. Before use, the Baume degree of the solution should be measured with a Baume degree hydrometer. When used, it must be diluted with water according to the required concentration. Generally, the stock solution can be up to 28 degrees Celsius, and the commercial stone sulfur mixture is generally above 32 waves. The formula for calculating the dilution factor is:
Add water dilution factor =
(3) How to use the method of spraying 3~5 wave of sulphur sulphur mixture before germination of peach buds can eliminate the overwintering bacteria and extinction mountain such as leaf rot disease, perforation disease, brown rot disease, anthracnose disease and solid rot disease Pests such as red spiders and ball scorpions.
After the peach tree falls, it sprays 0.3 bume sulphur sulphur mixture, which is effective for preventing and treating peach leaf disease and lower palpitations.
During the growing season, the spray of 0.3 bume sulphur sulphur mixture can prevent and control peach powdery mildew, cure brown rot, scab and anthrax. For the peach tree gum disease, after scraping off the glue, the tree trunk is painted with 5 waves of sulphur stone sulphur mixture, and then protected with white lead oil or coal tar.
First, the stone sulphur mixture is corrosive. It is best to use the old iron pot when tanning, and it can not be made and contained; copper and aluminum appliances are used. The spray equipment should be cleaned in time after spraying, and the skin and clothes should be washed with water in time.
Second, if the stock solution is not used temporarily, it should be packed in a non-metallic small-mouth container and sealed with a little kerosene or diesel oil.
Third, the stone sulphur mixture is strongly alkaline and cannot be mixed with most pesticides. The interval between use and other agents is 15 to 20 days.
Fourth, improper use of stone sulphur in peach trees can cause phytotoxicity. It is advisable to use 3~5 wave before the peach buds bloom, and use low concentration after falling flowers. Summer temperatures above 32 Â° C are prone to occur.
Fifth, the peach sulphur mixture in the peach tree flowering period has a certain flower-discharging effect, so it is generally not used in the flowering period to avoid reducing production.
Bordeaux liquid is an inorganic copper fungicide, also known as blue lime liquid.
(1) Physicochemical properties and characteristics Bordeaux mixture is a sky-blue viscous suspension prepared with copper sulfate, quicklime and water. It is alkaline and has strong adhesion. The prepared Bordeaux mixture should not be placed for a long time. If it is left for too long, it will precipitate and crystallize, affecting the efficacy and even causing phytotoxicity. Bordeaux mixture is very low in toxicity to humans and animals. It can form a layer of film on the plant and is resistant to rain. It can last for 15~20 days. It is a good protective fungicide, and the bacteria are not easy to produce drug resistance.
(2) Preparation method and dosage form According to different crops and different application time, the ratio of copper sulfate, quicklime and water used for preparing Bordeaux mixture is also different. There are many types (the amount of quicklime is 3 times or more than copper sulfate), the multiple amount (the amount of quicklime is 2 times that of copper sulfate), the equivalent amount (the amount of quicklime is equal to the amount of copper sulfate) and A small amount (the amount of quicklime is less than the amount of copper sulfate). The Bordeaux mixture is expressed in terms of copper sulfate and lime as a variable. For example, a Bordeaux mixture of 1:0.5:200 means that the ratio of copper sulfate, quicklime and water is 1:0.5:200; 1:2:200 Bordeaux mixture means that the ratio of copper sulfate, quicklime and water is 1:2:200. .
When preparing Bordeaux mixture, first dissolve copper sulfate with water with a total water volume of 5/6, and combine the quicklime with 1/6 hydration to form lime milk, then slowly pour the aqueous copper sulfate solution into the lime milk while pouring Stir. Alternatively, each of the copper sulfate and the quicklime may be separated by half of the water, and then the copper sulfate liquid and the lime emulsion may be slowly injected into another container at the same time. Preferably, the two liquid phases are touched during the injection, and the mixture is stirred while being mixed. , both into Bordeaux mixture.
The quality of the Bordeaux mixture depends on the quality of the raw materials used and the preparation method. The burnt-out block, fresh, and less impurity-containing quicklime should be selected. Powdered slaked lime should not be used. In the preparation of Bordeaux mixture, the lime milk cannot be poured into the copper sulfate solution because the Bordeaux mixture thus prepared is prone to precipitation. Prepared Bordeaux mixture should not be diluted with water.
(3) Method of use Before germination of peach trees, spray the trunk with 1:1:100 Bordeaux mixture to eradicate peach rot, dry rot, anthracnose, brown rot, solid rot, fruit rot, bacteria The overwintering bacteria source of various diseases such as perforation disease.
First, peach, plum, apricot and other stone fruit trees are sensitive to Bordeaux mixture. It is strictly forbidden to use during the growing season and can only be used before germination.
Second, Bordeaux mixture can not be mixed with stone sulfur and mineral oil emulsions, and the use interval of stone sulfur mixture is more than 15 days.
Third, Bordeaux mixture is corrosive to iron and cannot be dispensed in iron drums. The sprayer should be cleaned in time after use.
.Zinc sulfate lime solution
Zinc sulphate lime liquor is an inorganic zinc bactericide.
(1) Physical and chemical properties and characteristics The properties and characteristics are similar to those of Bordeaux mixture, but the bactericidal ability is not as good as Bordeaux mixture. Because peach trees are sensitive to copper, Bordeaux mixture cannot be used in the growth period, and zinc sulfate lime solution is usually used instead.
(2) The preparation method is the same as that of Bordeaux mixture. The method of representation is expressed in terms of the ratio of zinc sulfate, quicklime and water. For example, a 1:3:240 zinc sulphate lime liquor is a suspension prepared by using 1 part of zinc sulfate, 3 parts of quicklime, and 240 parts of water.
(3) Use method to prevent bacterial perforation of peach trees. Before the perforation of the disease from May to June, or in the early stage of the disease, the zinc sulfate lime solution sprayed 1:3~4:240 can cure the lobular disease caused by zinc deficiency.
(4) Precautions Zinc sulfate and lime liquid cannot be mixed with stone sulfur and mineral oil emulsions.
Jinggangmycin is an antibiotic fungicide produced by an actinomycete. Commonly used dosage forms are 3%, 5% Jinggangmycin aqueous solution and 3%, 4%, 5%, 12%, 15%, 17% Jinggangmycin water-soluble powder.
(1) Physical and chemical properties and characteristics Pure product is white powder, soluble in water, soluble in methanol, dimethyl potassium amide, etc., slightly soluble in ethanol. Strong hygroscopicity. Stable in an aqueous solution with a pH of 4-5. Can be decomposed and deactivated by a variety of microorganisms. Jinggangmycin has six components, A, B, C, D, E, and F, of which A and B have the largest ratio. The main active substance of the product is Jinggangmycin A, followed by Jinggangmycin B. The agent is less toxic to humans and animals.
(2) Method of use The peach buds are sprayed with Jingjingmycin 100ppm for 1~2 times, which can prevent and cure peach leaf constriction disease.
First, the agent can be mixed with various insecticides. The safety interval is 14 days.
Second, it is easy to be contaminated by bacteria when stored. It should be sealed and stored in a cool, dry warehouse, and should be protected against freezing.
Third, although Jinggangmycin is a low-toxic bactericide, the application personnel must operate according to the pesticide operating procedures. No special antidote should be paid attention to safety after poisoning.
Carbendazim is a benzimidazole fungicide, also known as benzimidazole No. 44. Commonly used dosage forms are 25% and 50% wettable powders, 40% suspension concentrates.
(1) Physical and chemical properties and characteristics Pure product is white crystal, the original powder is light brown powder, chemically stable, but easy to hydrolyze under acidic or alkaline conditions. Almost insoluble in water, soluble in dilute mineral or organic acids to form the corresponding salts. Carbendazim is low-toxic to humans, animals, fish and bees, and is safe for crops. The medicament is a systemic broad-spectrum fungicide, which is absorbed by seeds, roots and leaves, and is transmitted in plants, and has both protective and therapeutic effects. The residual effect period is long, and the leaf spray can last for 10 days.
(2) Method of use The carbendazim has a wide spectrum of bactericidal activity, and has high activity against ascomycetes and some semi-known bacteria, but is ineffective against algal bacteria and bacteria.
Spraying 50% carbendazim WP 600-800 times from 10 days after the peach tree falls, and spraying it once every 10~15 days until the fruit matures, one month before the fruit can prevent brown rot , scab, anthracnose, fungal perforation, fruit rot, rot, fungal gum disease, sclerotinia and many other diseases.
First, carbendazim can be mixed with a variety of insecticides, acaricides, fungicides, but not with copper formulations.
Second, in order to delay the development of resistance to pathogens, long-term single use of carbendazim should be avoided and should be used interchangeably with other fungicides. Carbendazim has cross-resistance with thiophanate, methyl thiophanate, benomyl and other agents, and should not be used as a rotation agent.
Methyl thiophanate is a substituted benzene fungicide, also known as thiophanate-methyl and methyl methacrylate. Commonly used dosage forms are 70% wettable powder, 50% wettable powder and 36% thiophanate-methyl suspension.
(1) Physicochemical properties and characteristics Pure product is colorless crystal, industrial product is light gray or gray-purple powder, slightly soluble in water, soluble in organic solvents such as methanol, acetone, chloroform, dimethylformamide, etc. The medium such as acid or alkali is stable. It is low in toxicity to humans and animals and safe to fish and bees. The medicament is a broad-spectrum systemic fungicide, which has both protective and therapeutic effects, is converted into carbendazim in plants and acts as a bactericidal effect, has a long-lasting effect and is safe for crops.
(2) Method of use: 70% thiophanate-methyl WP 800-1200 times solution can be sprayed once every 10~15 days in peach growth period to prevent brown rot, scab, anthracnose and fungi Sexual perforation, fruit rot, rot, powdery mildew and other diseases. For areas with severe flower rot caused by brown rot, the initial flowering period is 70% methyl thiophanate WP 1200-1200 times, and the control effect is good.
First, thiophanate-methyl can be mixed with a variety of pesticides, but it cannot be mixed with alkaline or copper preparations.
Second, in order to delay the development of resistance to bacteria, it should be used interchangeably with other non-benzimidazole fungicides.
Mancozeb is an organic sulfur fungicide, a complex of zinc and mancozeb, which is also known as Dasheng M-45, spray, Shandesheng, and harvest. The commonly used dosage forms in China are 70% wettable powder and 50% wettable powder, and the foreign imported product dosage form is mainly 80% wettable powder.
(1) Physical and chemical properties and characteristics The original drug is gray-yellow powder, slightly soluble in water, insoluble in most organic solvents, and easily decomposed when exposed to alkaline medium or moisture absorption. It is low in toxicity to humans and animals and has a certain stimulating effect on skin and mucous membranes. Mancozeb is a broad-spectrum protective fungicide with no systemic action and should be sprayed before the invading. The drug has a shelf life of 7 to 10 days, which is safe for peach trees, and the bacteria are not susceptible to drug resistance.
(2) Method of use Mancozeb can be used to control various diseases such as perforation, brown rot, scab, anthracnose, fruit rot and solid rot of peach trees, and use 70 before or during the disease. % mancozeb WP 600~700 times liquid spray.
First, mancozeb can be mixed with a variety of pesticides, but can not be mixed with alkaline or copper preparations. In addition to mixing with insecticides, it is often mixed with systemic fungicides such as carbendazim and benomyl to increase the efficacy and delay the development of resistance to pathogens.
Second, it should be sealed and stored in a cool and dry place during storage. The storage temperature should not exceed 30 Â°C.
Chlorothalonil is a substituted benzene fungicide, also known as enemy gram, and the commonly used dosage form is 75% wettable powder.
(1) Physical and chemical properties and characteristics Pure product is white odorless crystal, industrial product is light yellow powder, slightly irritating odor, almost insoluble in water. It is chemically stable and is not easily decomposed even in alkaline and acidic aqueous solutions and under ultraviolet light or heat. The medicament has low toxicity to humans and animals, has a stimulating effect on eyes and skin mucosa, and is highly toxic to fish. Chlorothalonil is a broad-spectrum fungicide, which plays a protective role and has a certain therapeutic effect. The drug effect is stable, and the conventional dosage has a duration of 7 to 10 days.
(2) Method of use The bactericidal bactericidal range is wide, and it can control various diseases on fruit trees. Using 75% chlorothalonil WP 600-800 times solution, spray before or during the disease, can prevent peach brown rot, scab, anthracnose, gum disease, fruit rot, solid rot, etc. a disease.
First, chlorothalonil is highly toxic to fish and should avoid contamination of fish ponds when used.
Second, pear trees and persimmon trees are sensitive to chlorothalonil and should not be used. If the concentration is too high on apples and peach trees, it is easy to cause phytotoxicity. Mixing chlorothalonil with chlorpyrifos on peach trees is also prone to phytotoxicity.
Third, chlorothalonil cannot be mixed with strong alkaline pesticides such as stone sulphur.
Triadimefon is an organic heterocyclic fungicide, also known as triadimefon and thyme. Commonly used dosage forms are 20% emulsifiable concentrate and 25% wettable powder.
(1) Physical and chemical properties and characteristics Pure products are colorless crystals. Industrial products are white to pale yellow solids, soluble in most organic solvents, and chemically stable. The agent is low in toxicity to humans and animals and can cause skin allergies for a short time. Triadimefon is a high-efficiency, broad-spectrum, systemic fungicide. It can be transported in plants after being absorbed by plants. It has good therapeutic and protective effects and has a long-lasting effect. It has a certain inhibitory effect on the vegetative growth of plants.
(2) The method of use is mainly used for the prevention and control of diseases such as powdery mildew, white rust and brown rust on peach trees. In the early stage of the disease, it is sprayed with 20% triazolone EC 2500~3000 times, which has certain effects on other diseases.
First, although triazolone is a low-toxic pesticide, there is no specific detoxification drug after poisoning, and special attention should be paid to safety when using it.
Second, the agent has a long residual period in the plant, and should be stopped 20 days before fruit picking.
Third, some peach species may cause perforation and shedding of the leaves when the concentration of the agent is high. If the spraying is performed twice, the interval is less than 20 days, which is easy to cause phytotoxicity.
Fourth, the pathogen is susceptible to triazolone, and the long-term use of the agent should be avoided.
More pesticide knowledge , please pay attention to China Pesticide Network
We know the fog prevents dust particles from becoming airborne due to creation of envelop around the sources of dust generation. With the help air driven device known as nozzle fog is generated and is passed through high frequency waves of sound. Generation of primary shock waves takes place with acceleration of air stream above sonic velocity by the acceleration of internal coverage nozzle section. Primary shock waves get amplified with the resonator of nozzle by the reflection of air stream through the resonating chamber in the path of air stream. The water delivered through annular orifices that pass through primary zone of wave`s sherd into the small droplets. These droplets again get in to small sizes by the passing through the zone of shock waves with the help of primary air streamer. Lastly the resonating chamber helps to flee the air and carries droplets downstream in low velocity and soft fog patterns.
Dust Reducing Device,Automatic Sprinkling Device,Mine Dust Reducing Device,Coal Touch Dust Reducing Device
Jinzhou Jinshi Mining Equipment Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.jsminingeqpt.com